- I want to see this when it hits YouTube. (NY Times free subscription link.)
- Juan Williams was — was — one of the best on NPR.
- Via LewRockwell.com (see, I credit you guys, even if you don’t credit me), the clearest explanation you’re ever likely to get about how the foreclosure mess developed. And — surprise, surprise! — government’s in it every step of the way.
- I’m glad to see that the actions of this principled and gutsy pilot have left the ghetto of political blogs and are hitting the mainstream. May he start a movement.
- Via Rational Review News and David Codrea, the sad tale of a gun owner who bent over backwards to do everything legally and got screwed anyhow.
- Two things about this news: Why should an 11 year old be pressured to “shake her booty”? And why should it be national news when she refuses?
- News you can use: My Two Dollars is giving away what sounds like a pretty good book on thrifty living. The method for winning it is pretty cool, in itself.
Finally another word about book orders: It’s turning out that a lot of my order confirmations ended up in people’s spam filters. So if you’re missing your confirmation, please check spam. (I’m not spamming you; really I’m not.)