- In the Mothers Day spirit: 11 Awwww-Inspiring Surrogate Moms.
- Mozilla says “NO” to the DHS. Wonder how that’ll work out.
- Good for Billings Gazette readers. Boohiss to Best Buy for firing an employee who did the right thing.
- The 10 secret warning signs of inflation. 🙂
- So what do you think happened to silver last week? And where’s silver going from here?
- Torture: “Still Stupid, Still Wrong, Still Immoral.” The only thing wrong with Dahlia Lithwick’s opinion is that she doesn’t state it emphatically enough.
- “The Emperors’ Clothes.” A heartrending cry as Pakistanis wake up to their governmental catastrophe, post Bin Laden. Wonder when the U.S. will be smacked with a similar wake up about its own “security” guardians? Some year, some decade …
Radley Balko of The Agitator is traipsing around Eastern Europe this month, but guest bloggers are continuing some of his traditions, including Sunday Dog Blogging and (musical) Five-Star Fridays. Dave Krueger posted this video the other day (already known to you who play Grand Theft Auto IV) and I was bowled over:
And here’s the live, in-concert version by the adorable Russian girl whose song it is:
And the unofficial fan site, in English. The lyrics don’t actually have anything to do with Nazis or war. But let’s not quibble. This is great stuff.