Press "Enter" to skip to content
- One small step for human decency and the fourth amendment. Love the second comment: “Here’s something to think about; a bill needed to be passed to prohibit a gov’t employee from touching your or your families (sic) ‘anus, sexual organ, buttocks, or breast.’ Really? REALLY?” But don’t worry. The TSA has no intention of letting decency, sense, or the Constitution get out of hand.
- Neither does Erik Prince. Does that man just seem scarier every time his name turns up in the news, or what? (H/T PT)
- And how come, if “justices” are so worried about the possibility of violence against cops who’ve made illegal entries into people’s homes they don’t tell the cops they’d better quit making illegal entries? Nope. Indiana. Add one more state to the growing list of those you don’t want to live in.
- But on the brighter side, the side on which Americans make something other than war, war machinery, and really bad legal judgments: “Kitchen Table Industrialists. (H/T PT)
- Ah, Grasshoppah. This is so true.