- The newspaper that said, “Up yours” to the Internet.
- A bit of good news from the Supremes — though (typically) it may not mean much in practice.
- This Saturday is Data Privacy Day. Though since it was declared such by Congress, it may not mean much in practice, either.
- Good one, MamaLiberty. Did those guys in the SUV really have curly earpieces, too? LOL.
- Two lessons from the Megaupload seizure. Big lessons. May God (if any) keep and preserve Glenn Greenwald.
- Simon Black echoes the sentiments.
- “Another reason to homeschool,” sez D, who sent this link. What kind of screwed-up society deliberately hides kids’ records from parents while giving access to darned near everybody else?
- “Don’t be evil.” It’s not just an empty slogan any more. It’s a bookmarklet to bypass Google shenanigans.
- In the land of the free (but certainly not the home of the brave).
Source. And just think — we’ve gotten so much freer since Russmo created this oldie-but-goodie!
(Thanks to the feeder of needy Panda bears.)