Still deadlining, but feeling marginally more sane …
- Another attempt to destroy family farming. This time through bureaucratic
good intentions child-safetystupidity. (Tip o’ hat to Dan over at Earthineer.)
- The NYTimes is stunned to discover clothing designed for concealed carry and other tool-bearing purposes.
- Rodney King, 20 years after.
- Oh. You mean that border fence was designed to keep Mexicans in???
- The latest
atrocityexample of “just following procedures” at the TSA.
- Burger King — which has lately made a move toward upscaling the fast-food biz — is now going to cage-free eggs and pork. Good for BK.
- The five most baddass man vs. nature showdowns ever photographed. (Some language NSFW.)