- Yes, Jim. You’re the only person celebrating this anniversary.
- If you’ve been holding on to any Bigfoot or Yeti DNA, now’s the time to get it analyzed.
- Why don’t people tell leaders the truth? Heck, why don’t leaders tell people the truth?
- “Game of Drones.” Depressing.
- What English sounds like to people who don’t speak it. This is a hoot — not to mention a good dance video.
- How Spam, the meat*, has survived spam, the … well, you know.
- Uh oh. Another city government is after another front-yard veggie grower.
- Train your brain to monk-like focus. Have to try that when I’m done shuffling foster dogs, editing, doing illustration, answering the phone, painting the house, and cleaning the kitchen floor. Yeah …
Here’s some graffiti from Greece.
*Okay, the quasi, pseudo, vaguely approximated meat substitute which is worth eating only when it’s fried to cardboard texture and drenched in ketchup. But the story’s good.