1. A.G.
    A.G. June 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I cruised around a bit but couldn’t find an archive of your previous writtings. Are they available on one page?

2. Carl-Bear
    Carl-Bear June 22, 2012 6:42 am

Off topic info request:

Claire, what is the name of the animal rescue group you work with (I had the impression there was a specific group; if that wrong, other groups you know of would be good)?

3. Carl-Bear
    Carl-Bear June 22, 2012 7:35 am

Addendum to above: I realized I left something out. This is in regards to a possible fundraiser, not a rescue request. (Too many things on my mind, darn it.)

4. Laird
    Laird June 22, 2012 9:12 am

Back on-topic: Another great article. Of course. Thanks.

Claire June 22, 2012 10:53 am

A.G. — Thanks for asking. There’s no one site with a complete archive, but Bill St. Clair has several, then of course BHM has all the articles they put online (others were print-only).

Bill’s archive of my old blog:
    Bill’s archive of my first site, Wolfe’s Lodge (which also contains writing by some other good folk):
    Bill’s archive of The Claire Files (an archive originally started by Debra Ricketts):
    BHM’s archive:

BTW, Bill also has archives of a lot of other great sites, including the old Doing Freedom! (

Claire June 22, 2012 11:54 am

A.G. — I just realized you might only have meant my other Paladin writings! If so, there’s a link on the Paladin blog. Just look for my name on the sidebar and click.

7. A.G.
    A.G. June 23, 2012 1:25 am

You overachieved.

I had to scroll down further than I had been doing to find it.

Thank you.

Claire June 23, 2012 6:19 am

A.G. — Embarrassing. Yep, I overachieved. Still … I got a blog post out of that trip down memory lane. Glad you finally found what you were looking for.

9. Jim Klein
    Jim Klein June 23, 2012 7:59 am

A great expose of “Rule of Law,” Claire…as it is. Gee, all we need are some more laws to fix it. That’s logic, eh?