Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Chortle! Pro-gunners use gun buyback program to fund a shooting camp. (Tip o’ hat to PT.)
- Best explanation yet of the LIBOR scandal and its implications. Or are we suffering too much scandal fatigue to care?
- Here’s James Howard Kunstler’s take: “All this points to a dangerous new period of political history, a deadly Hobbesian scramble to evade the falling timber in a burning house as the rudiments of a worldwide social contract go up in flames.” Agree or not, the man writes like a demon.
- Yet another reason to avoid airports.
- I am not delusional enough.
- Talk about local farming!
- MamaLiberty’s interactive defensive drills, for groups and individuals.
- Well now. That’s one way to make sure your drones don’t kill any innocents: just redefine all the dead as guilty. Voila! You see, that’s why you and I aren’t in charge. Because we just aren’t smart enough to figure out things like that.