Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Judge acquits Oregon man who stripped naked to protest TSA snoopery & gropery. (Tip o’ hat to PT)
- I always knew there was some reason I liked Lenovo. Aside from the fact that they make good computers, I mean.
- Wow. Just wow. Put yourself in this position: You inherit a multi-media work by a famous artist. However, because of the media used, the federal government forbids you to sell it. You’d go to prison if you did. So every appraiser says its value is $0. Ah, but not the IRS . They not only want millions in taxes, but the penalties are heaping up and up and up …
- I love it! The cat signal will soon help protect Internet freedom. Yay for the Internet Defense League!
- Okay, I know about buying drugs via Silk Road. Great business idea, folks. But you’ll pardon me if I’m skeptical that even the protection of TOR and bitcoin can keep a transaction truly anonymous when the product still has to be mailed to you and the dealer has to have your address to do it. Now comes the same model for guns. I love it; I really do. Hooray for anything that thwarts governments poking into peaceable commerce. I’m just not lining up to buy.
- &^%$$#@ing sanctimonious busybody
- Where is the line for revolution? (H/T Jim B.)
- I confess. I’m an advice-column junkie. I love “Dear Prudence.” Other than her penchant for believing that the state actually helps people, she’s got a lot of sense and gives some spirited advice. OMG, the first letter in this column … now that’s a sign of how political correctness can really warp some young minds. And Prudie gives the writer a well-deserved smack upside the head.
- If you wrote a letter like this to the taxers in the Land of the Free, they’d send a SWAT team out to shoot you to itty-bitty pieces.