For many of these links, H/Ts to MJR, PT, H, JS, WL, and I hope I’m not forgetting anybody else!
- First and best, this statement by MamaLiberty has been getting around — but deserves to get around more. “I Carry a Gun — Get Over It.”
- This one has also been getting around, and for the opposite reasons. At least one person in this DEA horror show seems to have gotten his just deserts.
- Appears the fedgov’s IP thuggery might soon be affecting our health.
- Silent Circle. From Phil Zimmerman & friends.
- Collect water on your own property, go to jail. Because, Comrades, all water belongs to the state!
- Judge says a family in Colorado is temporarily allowed to abide by its principles. (ADDED: Wendy McElroy’s take on this)
- Yay! Win one against iris scanners.
- Anybody here have any personal experience with NeoMailbox.com?
- Oliver wrote about and linked to this last week. But the story of delightful, anti-authoritarian “Wrong-Way” Corrigan should be worth repeating well into the next century. (One of the highlights of my mother’s life was that, as a teenager, she got to shake hands with Corrigan.) If the guy did his thing now, he’d either be shot down or end up in prison for life as a terrorist.
Yegads. After all that, I still have 12 tabs open. So untidy! But that’s enough linkage for now.
Oh wait. Not it isn’t. Here are a few more from my other browser:
- Bullied bus monitor plans to retire on the more than $700k she received in donations.
- Intelligence agencies “allow” Congress to talk about them. As long as they don’t say much. If you needed any more evidence to tell you who really runs this country, there it is.
- But it’s still not enough for the &^%$#s.