… the Santas, secret and otherwise, who are making my Christmas (and Ava’s, Robbie’s, and Nadja’s) so merry:
- To SR for the mmmmm-delicious “flossies” (aka water buffalo penises). And I hasten to add that it’s the furkids’ opinion of “deliciousness” I’m quoting here. Ain’t catchin’ me anywhere near one o’ them things.
- To WH for the Aqua Blox — which will not only give me an extra-convenient five-year water storage method, but will enable some experimentation with carrying them in vehicles and such.
- To MH for the delightfully offbeat film Off the Map — the story of an IRS agent who comes to audit an eccentric New Mexico family and who changes and is changed by them. Been wanting that one for quite a while. Also to MH for the very handy Dolphin drinking water pump, which will make those heavy five-gallon jugs easier to deal with.
- And although these came without a note, I believe Ava, Robbie, and Nadja have MJR to thank for the giant bag of rawhide chips and veddy fawncy EzyDog “Cujo” shock absorbing leash and extension.
- And — belatedly! — Ardmore gets thanks from the pups and me for even more bag of one of their favorite treats, those great Green Cow rawhide chips.
Once more with wow. And more is on the way.
In fact … two large items haven’t arrived and I’m a little concerned about them. Maybe they’re just slower because of size and weight. But if you are the amazing person who ordered either the Bainbridge stove or the Energizer jump-starter, air-compressor, power-inverter and you know what’s happening with these (or it turns out you need a street address, rather than a P.O. box for delivery), you might get in touch with me.
Or just doublecheck to make sure all is okay with your order. Then you could go ahead and leave me in suspense. Suspense is good this time of year. 🙂 I just don’t want anybody to think I’ve received some wonderful thing and am neglecting my thank yous.