- Police get banned from a Vermont shooting range.
- And the FBI gets banned from Iceland.
- We can only go on wishing the ATF would get banned from the universe.
- And that the Pentagon could be kept out of the world’s computers. I fear this is much more ominous than it seems.
- OTOH, maybe we can foil snoops in part with the idioms we use.
- I never thought I’d side with the operators of red-light cameras. But in this case …
- But of course, the USPS is certainly not all bad.
- Finally, Jim Bovard borrows a marketing spiel from The Onion. (And why not? The fedgov (which we all love so devotedly) has been borrowing its policies from The Onion for years.)
Thanks and an apology to all the people who sent or posted these great links. I’ve been saving some of them for a week and don’t remember who-all found them. So I can’t give proper credit. But you’re all brilliant, I’m sure. 🙂