Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “Cannabis: The Audacity of Dope.” When Reefer Madness goes legit.
- Another gun-maker joins the rebellion — and does it in no uncertain terms. (H/T JG)
- Basset hound and “dad” reunited after 10 years.
- At the end of December, Bob Owens looked around his local gun stores and wrote, “This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.” (H/T BW)
- And he mentioned something I can’t recall ever hearing about, though it was an important precursor to the American Revolution: The Powder Alarm. Yep. That’s a good analogy for where things stand now. The tyrants hadn’t yet started killing people to get their guns and ammo. They just confirmed their intentions and the colonists’ suspicions.
- Hey, look! Business owners, here’s yet another “benefit” from the fedgov and possibly another addition to your “three felonies a day” quota (and you are doing your share to keep up, aren’t you?). You could become a criminal for running criminal background checks on prospective employees.