Identify the political position of this person:
- Claims that 90% of the public wants “universal background checks” on gun buyers.
- Uses code language like “reasonable reform,” “moderate,” and “common-sense gun legislation.”
- Believes that taxpayers should subsidize the cost of universal background checks.
- Wants the fedgov to hire more FBI agents.
- Believes that gun-rights supporters should be worried that if we don’t “embrace” universal background checks “President Obama and others” will think that we are “merely obstructionists” and “zealots.”
- Wants the Manchin-Toomey bill reintroduced with a few changes.
- Lies, misinterprets, or is ignorant about some of the bill’s provisions.
- Believes that “universal background checks” will never, ever lead to gun registration because the Manchin-Toomey bill says so.
This person’s self-identified political position is:
_____ Bleeding-heart liberal
_____ Freaking airheaded liberal
_____ McCain neocon
_____ Deluded media suck
_____ Complete freaking moron
_____ Charles Schumer
_____ Worshipper at the Church of Obama
No peeking, but here’s the answer.
(H/T Jim Bovard)