- A “Farewell to Arms” in Colorado — and as the Dutchman says, “Let the smuggling begin.”
- Speaking of the Dutchman (Mike Vanderboegh, of course), he’s just been interviewed on Freedom Feens.
- Only bureaucrats (aka “policymakers”) could be flummoxed by cannabis legalization — a trend that’s been ongoing for nearly 20 years.
- A former STASI snoop is appalled …
- … while the wits of Las Vegas make tourist hay out of the NSA.
- Wi-Vi. Ugh. (H/T MJR)
- Wait a minute. You stole their guns. And after the Glorious Leader of your Glorious Country says to give the darn things back (H/T MJR), you’re going to make people prove that they own the possessions you took from their houses.
- Yep. I’ll agree that’s awkward. Secret government orders to keep silent about whether you’re participating in secret and illegal government programs usually are awkward — if by “awkward” you mean “tyrannical.”
This won’t mean much to you unless you’ve been following the collapsing Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. But if you caught the testimony of the prosecution’s (ahem) “star” witness, this explains a lot …