… also general tab clearing
- The specific, state-by-state insurance cost increases coming to you courtesy of Obamacare. (Not all states are listed; some, like mine, that have already made insurance unaffordable will see less impact.)
- “That’s not autism!” A touch of sanity. (Personal note: I have one severely autistic relative who cannot function in the world. I have another who is your basic typical introverted, socially non-adept geek who would today be diagnosed with Aspergers, though he is a fully — if quirkily — functioning person. “Autism spectrum” doesn’t begin to put these two meaningfully into the same category.)
- Ten famous psychological experiments that could never be done today.
- The story of Ain’t. Logophiles take note! (P.S. The book that inspired the article is on Amazon.)
- “The Great Marijuana Crash of 2011.” Detailed story about Colorado’s gradual legalization process and how opening the markets affected prices.
- Ugh. Looks as if the nation’s premier anti-gunner and nanny-stater has his eye on national office. Oh well. It’ll be fun watching him get his arse whupped everywhere outside of NYC. (ADDED: Oops. This article is “So 2010!” as LarryA pointed out in comments. I just realized I used the wrong link and now I can’t find the newer one. I’m sure Bloomy still has his eye on national office, but if so, he’s had it there for a long, long time!)
- A moving story from MamaLiberty.