I’m still working on that blog post that requires Deep Thought. But with a deadline approaching, a construction project pounding away next door, a guy tearing a derelict bathroom out of my place, and Ava having gone insane from all the people around who won’t throw tennis balls*, Deep Thought is as impossible right now as endorsing Obamacare or v*ting for Michael Bloomberg.
So for now here are some links.
- Here’s one of those news stories that’s no surprise at all to us political
cynicsrealists but is still pretty stunning considering the MSM source: the Obama administration has known all along that the line about being able to keep your current insurance was a lie. Not just the law, but their own fine-print regulations, were turning it impossible.
- How Obamacare really works. No words needed.
- I don’t usually promote tourist destinations or articles about them. But OMG, what oblivious (though oh-so-accidentally-astute) fool named The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement”? They could have lowered their sign budget by leaving off the last 17 letters.
- Oh sure. But it’s okay as long as they’re only spying on us little people. Way to go, DiFi. Stick up for members of your power pack. (H/T S)
- These stories about the Army indoctrinating soldiers against their fellow citizens are beginning to get worrisome.
* Ava believes that the sole purpose for strange men in the house or yard is to entertain her. If a burglar ever breaks in, I’m more likely to learn about it from the sound of a tennis ball being persistently dropped at his feet than from, you know, barking.