Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “The Doughty Swiss” and their fabulous franc.
- If you thought the Obama administration and fed ‘crats had backed off on using banks to try to shut down gun stores, think again.
- In one California city citizens take direct action to try to get justice against brutal cops.
- The emergency room: a microcosm for misplaced priorities. We see this in animal rescue/welfare work, too, in the form people who can afford pricey tattoos, cigarettes, and weekly lotto tickets and scratch cards — but “can’t” come up with $25 to keep their pets from producing endless, unhealthy litters year after year.
- In legalizing recreational cannabis, Alaska faces some unique hurdles. Well, one unique hurdle, mainly: that hurdle we all know and love so well, the fedgov.
- Fresh guacamole! Delightful video via A.G. in comments.