Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Chortle. Mexicans (presumably Mexican yuppies) are now importing pot from the U.S.
- Sigh. I really thought the Buddhists were better than this. Okay, it’s not Buddhists. It’s the gummint of Myanmar, so not exactly the heart of enlightenment. But still people, get a clue. If you have to force others to respect your holy men, it’s clear you don’t actually think your holy men are worthy of respect on their own.
- The GNU Manifesto turns 30 this year. (H/T jed)
- Raising up a whole new generation of shooters. Of course, it’s all the fault of the eeeevil gun industry. But still an encouraging article. (Tip o’ hat to LA)
- Another powerful one from Mike V: “The E.N.D. Game and the End of Games.” While I hope it never comes to shooting, certainly the nabobs are better targets than their almost endlessly replaceable minions.
- How it happened in Detroit: one home at a time. Very sad, very well-told story.
- Two from TZP on the awful doom once again looming over Europe’s Jews: first my take on a recent, must-read Atlantic article; then Y.B. ben Avraham says a shofar is calling Jews home.