Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Five simple ‘Net security tricks from a Google engineer. I’m already doing four and a half of them. How about you?
- Don’t it just figure? Willie Nelson now has his own cannabis variety and hopes to open a chain of stores described as “the Whole Foods of marijuana.”
- Fascinating. Twenty-five percent of people have an extra color receptor in their eyes. Hm. Wonder how many of those are artists or go into fields requiring good color perception?
- So what do you think? Should this guy have been kicked off that plane or not?
- On hiding cops’ identities, a governor does the right thing (although maybe not for the right reasons).
- The war on geese. So funny I just had to steal it from Joel. Love the idea of a national border collie reserve, even if Kevin D. Williamson doesn’t know a border collie from a Lassie collie.
- Moviewise, it appears that both the Jane Austen craze and the zombie craze may both have jumped the shark. In the very same film.