Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Oh man, this creep should be Bloomberg’s next anti-gun spokesthing. “I just … um, yeah, I just found the gun right there on the bench! And as soon as I picked it up it started … um, going off all by itself! Three times!”
- I have no idea whether Ellen Pau should be fired. But this Reddit revolt is impressive in this day of corporatized Internet.
- I officially doubt this ever happened. But I can see good horror movie material here. (H/T Jim B. in comments)
- More on the Texas plan to repatriate and store the state’s gold. A hint at secession?
- Did foreign governments (including perhaps our “good friends” the Saudis) bankroll 9/11? And more importantly, why aren’t we allowed to know?
- You should read Maggie McNeill’s July 4th post “My Police State ‘Tis of Thee.” But even more, read her July 4, 2014 post “The Spirit of ’76.” Which is actually about the Roman Empire.
- Kevin Wilmeth on the larger picture of the “you MUST bake my cake” bullying.
- Seven political cartoons for your post-Fourth pleasure. (H/T Shel in comments)