Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Good one from Sheila Stokes-Begley on “smart” autos and “smart” guns.
- I wouldn’t normally blog the death of a pro wrestler. But Rowdy Roddy Piper, who just died, age 61, also starred in John Carpenter’s terrific, underrated, and oh-so-apt freedomista social satire, They Live.
- Where all the presidential candidates stand on pot legalization.
- Speaking of which, even D.A.R.E. (that family-destroying, lying, totally ineffective-against-drug-abuse scourge of the 1980s) has now published an op-ed in favor of legal cannabis.
- That CEO who raised the minimum wage at his company to $70,000 per year had some of his experienced employees quit for reasons that will sound like Econ 101 to freedomistas.
- Can you imagine having a conversation with the kind of people who come up with this stuff?