Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Continuing to entertain, amuse, and abuse, and demonstrating that airport “security” is brilliant the world over, British officials steal a toddler’s … um, fart blaster
- This is not a way to celebrate National Dog Day.
- But you could celebrate George Orwell’s birthday like so.
- A civil rights activist of the old days laments the rudeness and folly of Black Lives Matter.
- Jim Bovard is a thorn in the side of contentment.
- Strange. Within a span of 10 minutes, I ran across two articles — from very different perspectives! — noting how cruel and inhumane the U.S. prison system is considered around the world. Here’s official Ireland’s view. And here’s what a cartelista hitman has to say (among other interesting observations).