- You are committing a crime. Right now. By reading this page. Really. (H/T MJR)
- This is from earlier this year, but the message is timeless. Always, always trust your dog’s impressions of people.
- Google’s driverless cars are programmed to obey all traffic rules. But oops, the people they attempt to navigate among … not so much.
- Yeah, you already know it, but Heather Wilhelm says it well: D.C. is America’s biggest busybody neighbor.
- Seems the big food companies suddenly like Michelle Obama now that they’ve figured out whole grain and low-fat junk foods are bringing in the profits. Yet another example of entirely predictable unintended consequences. And here you thought the kiddies were going to be getting fresh, wholesome veggies.
Finally: Are you on the verge of a mental breakdown? Job getting you down? Relationships going sour? Longing forward to the Apocalypse just to have something interesting to do? Well, then, this just might be the prescription for what ails you.
And I say that despite my notorious distaste for the stuff. Can’t say I agree with the “non-harmful” claim, though. Not. At. All. (H/T MJR)