Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Were it not for its nosebleed-high price the Blackphone 2 would be starting to tempt me in the direction of a smartphone.
- Here’s another person who disappeared and still managed to have a regular life. Details, media people. Details, please. (Though in this case the woman clearly doesn’t want them known.)
- Gun store moves three blocks. Causes hysteria. Sigh.
- Nice idea. S’pose it’ll have any result?
- And sometimes the “good guy” isn’t. OTOH, since he’s nowhere to be found, how can anybody be sure that the alleged (inept) “good guy” with the gun ever actually intended to be helpful? Maybe he did. Maybe the whole situation is other than it appears.
- Okay, now that’s a headline: “Meet the Nepalese-American death metal guitarist who just found water on Mars.”
- Will smoking kill you? It may depend on your genes.
- What it is is victimhood culture. (I’m tempted to say, “But don’t worry. Victimhood culture can’t last ’cause it’ll quickly destroy the larger culture that hosts it.” How’s that for encouraging?)