Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Wow. You know that woman who drove into the parade crowd in Oklahoma? Apparently at least some of the media seems more than usually pre-programmed to blame the non-existent gun. David Codrea points out that the car-killer babe is apparently an Obama fan, too.
- I don’t know about you, but this sort of vague, ill-reported United Nations “science” makes me want to go right out and eat bacon. Maple flavored. Crisp. Oh, I have no doubt processed meats don’t qualify as health food, but I also doubt that the big bacon and sausage eaters dying of cancer are otherwise noshing on broccoli and brussels sprouts all day, either. You just cannot isolate individual foods and make such claims about them — unless it suits your agenda.
- Well, good luck with that, REI. Forgive me if I suspect it’s not going to help your bottom line.
- Social justice warriors and … um, Star Trek? Or something. I think I’m losing the thread here. But Nicki, as always, in entertainingly indignant.
- How friendships change with adulthood.