- It’s here: the 3D-printed revolver. The hoplophobic panic will surely not be far behind. (H/T S)
- It’s also here: the first private space race. I doubt the Bezos vs Musk is quite as theatrically adversarial as the media would have us think. What a good thing, though, eh? May the best man win. Better yet, may both men win.
- Over at The Zelman Partisans Nicki turns to DC police chief Lanier and asks, “Take ’em out with what?” and I ask if the Jewish leaders of Europe have no sense of history or just no sense. Carl-Bear Bussjaeger also has some comment on European leaders who want to render their people more vulnerable (and you’d have gotten an advance look at that piece if you subscribed to TZP’s weekly alerts; see the sidebar and sign up!).
- They said if I didn’t vote for Obama, insurance-industry lobbyists would take over health care.
- Ban encryption? Can’t be done sez J.D. Tuccille.
- Your awwwwwwwww story for the day: dog adopts orphaned ‘possum. (Looks a little uncomfortable now that ‘possum’s grown up, though.)
Finally, S sends along a great video and says, “Be this goat.”