Press "Enter" to skip to content
- It should be no surprise to anyone hereabouts, but even as Microsoft pretends to have been converted to the privacy gospel, it steals your disk-encryption keys.
- If you have v*ted in the last 15 years, you are screwed. (H/T MJR) You may think this absurd, insecure database of v*ters is no big deal, but the implications are pretty catastrophic. And nobody knows who compiled or owns this giant mess? Fedgov, anyone?
- The war on Asian-American academic success.
- Repeat violators of HIPAA privacy provisions pay little consequence. Which is totally unsurprising because HIPAA was always more of a privacy-violation enabler than a privacy protector. (H/T PT)
- When are you really most sincerely dead?
- Ancient Irish genome reveals mass migration from the east. (Irish myth has long hinted at a mystery something like this, and even my own mostly Celtic DNA confirms it.)
- Dan Mitchell on the international war against cash. Part I. And part II. (Via Irons in the Fire) Seems funny in a way to defend fiat currency, but of course the state is in the process of coming up with something even worse. And it’s not so much fiat currency that needs defending.