Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Heh. Carl-Bear Bussjaeger has an idea for those who are likely to be reclassified as “gun dealers” by Obama fiat: comply, comply, comply, comply … and comply some more.
- Very good one from Mas Ayoob: Five myths of gun fighting.
- Until recently, the common assumption was that carefree, laid-back people lived longer, healthier lives and that anxiety and worry were bad for you. Lots of research these days points away from that belief. Here’s one more datapoint. Anxious people process threats in a part of the brain devoted to action.
- The Bill Clinton effect or why liberals may be more sexually abusive to women. (I’m not sure author Carrie Lucas really makes her case, but it’s interesting.)
- Could you be a libertarian existentialist?
- Fascinating even at the same time you really hope this study wasn’t funded by tax dollars: do dogs, despite their diversity of size and appearance (the most diversity of any species), recognize that other dogs are dogs on sight?