Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Brad, over at WendyMcElroy.com, says, “Adios, Forbes.” I’ll follow that with my own “Sayonara.” I used to check Forbes often; now it won’t let me in even when I try to accommodate its demands. Seems that’s just as well, really.
- You might not favor this guy’s environmental stance, but the way he went about saving a patch of old-grown forest is an inspiration.
- Yikes! Village endures “biblical” rains. (Commentariat member Roger: I hope you don’t live anywhere near this place!) (H/T jed)
- David Codrea reminds us of a few more things Mike Vanderboegh has done for freedom.
- Google’s (unsurprisingly) creep plan to replace passwords with 24-hour behavior monitoring. Eeeeew.