Happened to be at the library and happened to have collected a bunch of interestingly open tabs. So here you go …
- Five tips for making your social justice pecksniff hoax a success. 🙂
- Barefoot Bandit boy, I’ve always felt kind of fond of you. As criminals go, you’ve got style and brains. You reimbursed your victims and you gave $100 to my favorite vet to help animals. But this is just dumbass stupid. Your mother smoked and drank herself to death on government money. Who, other than you, would want to bring her back to life? (H/T CB)
- What to do if you have nothing to hide. The great up-and-coming freedomista Kit Perez (formerly Lange) nails it. (Via Matt at Sipsey Street)
- Also from Matt. This one’s a hoot: “Tacticool Tuesday: How I learned to stop worrying and love my inner Geardo.”
- In Russia, everything old is new again, says Nicki who’s in a position to know.
- And it’s the same-old-same-old in the world of U.S. cops, too. So it’s okay to train a dog to potentially “rip the face off” any innocent person — infant, sleeping woman, hapless bystander — as long as it’s for “officer safety”?
- Getting away from all that evil … Years ago, webmaster Oliver sent me a the catalog of the Museum of Bad Art. Smiling my way through it the other day, I wondered if the place still existed. Yes! And it’s growing. Here’s a portion of its fabulous collection, each piece worth as much as $6.50. And for those who simply must have these works prominently displayed on their coffee tables, the original catalog has now been supplemented by a collection of their masterworks.