Since you suffered through last night’s debate (even if you didn’t actually watch it), here’s a nice palate cleanser for you: critters!
- Bulldogs are terrible, terrible animals. Here are 22 reasons you should never get one.
- Neglected pit bull loses most of her puppies, then adopts a beagle. A sweet weeper — though I do question that photo of a “two-week old” beagle pup. (H/T ML)
- And man, this is one gutsy guy.
- Here’s a badass squirrel who becomes even badderass when subjected to a Photoshop duel.
- This qualifies as being about critters only when you consider that so many signs of the zodiac have something to do with animals. But did you hear that NASA (which can’t get us back to the moon) had time to change the zodiac? Thirteen constellations now, not 12. The new one handles snakes and can’t be pronounced. And oh man, their timing calculations: totally screwed up! I don’t even know who my friends and I are any more!
When I was a kid I used to design space stations for fun. My dream was to get into NASA and build one for real. The way NASA has gone, I’m kind of glad I didn’t.
Even their space-related decisions haven’t made much since the last 20 years. I’m still trying to figure out why they keep growing wheat.
That does take courage helping a skunk.
There have been rumors that NASA’s plan is to find an escape route for the elite when Earth becomes uninhabitable. https://www.amazon.com/Alternative-SciFi-Classic-Republished-Material/dp/1522751610/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1475003241&sr=1-1&keywords=alternative+3 I certainly don’t know, but they are definitely talking about Mars now.
I once was on the front porch of a farmhouse wearing army greens (the equivalent of a suit) trying to shoo away a skunk using the butt end of a shotgun, because I didn’t want to shoot it. The skunk knew I wasn’t a problem, fortunately.
I did watch the debate last night and I think we need to feed both of them to those very terrible, terrible bulldogs!!!!! But then those terrible, terrible bulldogs would get sick and die and that would not be good at all. Just throw both into a vat of boiling oil and be done with it.
That guy dealing with the skunk, good job on his part. Personally I would never have done that without at least a pair of heavy work gloves. Getting the shots in the belly as a precaution for rabies after getting bit is never any fun. Seeing the skunks reaction after the pop can was removed, I don’t think he was in any real danger. It was only for a few seconds that Pepe le Pew even considered spraying (tail up) and the guy didn’t make any sudden hostile moves.
My sign has always been Orion. Who cares if it’s not in everyone else’s Zodiac?
Just FYI. If you think the relationship between the cops and the people are bad, even for blacks, then you need to see these two YouTube videos.
And still, a lot of cops just don’t give a damn.
Sending all of the “elite” to Mars sounds like a great idea. If they behave themselves, we might even consider sending them food and so forth…
Another dog story (this one not so heartwarming) http://wtnh.com/2016/09/27/connecticut-state-police-electronic-storage-detection-dog-has-been-busy/?google_editors_picks=true