Since you suffered through last night’s debate (even if you didn’t actually watch it), here’s a nice palate cleanser for you: critters!
- Bulldogs are terrible, terrible animals. Here are 22 reasons you should never get one.
- Neglected pit bull loses most of her puppies, then adopts a beagle. A sweet weeper — though I do question that photo of a “two-week old” beagle pup. (H/T ML)
- And man, this is one gutsy guy.
- Here’s a badass squirrel who becomes even badderass when subjected to a Photoshop duel.
- This qualifies as being about critters only when you consider that so many signs of the zodiac have something to do with animals. But did you hear that NASA (which can’t get us back to the moon) had time to change the zodiac? Thirteen constellations now, not 12. The new one handles snakes and can’t be pronounced. And oh man, their timing calculations: totally screwed up! I don’t even know who my friends and I are any more!