Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Uber is now tracking customers after they’ve closed its app. But not to worry; it’s for your own good. (Close app, turn off phone, remove battery — if your battery is still a removable one.) (H/T MJR)
- Can’t afford to rent your very own malicious botnet (per last links)? Well, there’s always this $50 USB killer. It’s not perfect; but for mere couch-cushion change, what do you expect?
- It’s truly a human tragedy that this type of humane research on psychoactive drugs has been curtailed for so many decades. Thanks, War on Drugs.
- Hillary’s “corrupt establishment” is now Donald’s board of economic advisors.
- The Frontier Plus stove for tents and small cabins (H/T MJ). And various Amazon variations on that theme, some of them much more budget-minded.
- Joel-the-Hermit’s lifesaving coin jar. Even if you don’t need spare coins to save your life, they still accumulate amazingly quickly and come in amazingly handy.
- Per Shel in comments, here’s a jailbird with a jail bird.
- Mad dog alert!