Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Chortle. Microsoft finally admits (cluelessly or dishonestly) that its malware-upgrade on Win 10 went just an itty-bitty bit too far. Great illustration, too.
- And it seems MS is not the only gang of elitists in upper Washington state going a bit too far. Closing freeways so a football team can pass? Gimme a break; even if it were legal, it would be beyond outrageous.
- One more reason Mr. Policeman is not your friend.
- And another.
- And this horrendous court ruling reminds us that not only is Ms or Mr. Policeman not your dog’s friend, but neither are the courts. Are these people actually proud of their deadly ignorance about canine behavior??? (Via Wendy McElroy)
- Just an FYI for Rational Review fans. The daily news digest has moved back to its original site: http://rationalreview.com/. They’re also having their year-end fundraiser and could use our support.
- Alright. Okay. I know I’m not exactly brimming with Christmas cheer today. So as a small antidote, have six badass heroes from dark times in history. (Some are just good people making the best of bad circumstances; others more dramatic.)