Seemed time for another “lite” links collection. I closed all my bad-news tabs. To hell with them. Today I bring you mostly good news and puppies. Oh, and a moose.
- California may be vying for the role of Worst Anti-Gun Suckery. But even there you’ll find some good news: more schools are allowing teachers and parents to carry firearms (Rural California isn’t that California.)
- Three stages of failure in life and work — and how to fix them. Offers a way of evaluating when you’ve had a “seriously, man, give it up” failure or a “re-trench, re-think, and try again” failure.
- Ooooh. There’ve been some savage tweet-offs over the years. But when zoos around the country get into a cute animal competition, things really get brutal.
- No verification on this. Just photos and tweets, but if true, what a great thing: man slips $100 and a note into a Redbox DVD for the next renter.
- Stoicism reveals four rituals to make you happier.
- All these years around dogs and I never knew: their tongues curl backwards when they drink. He’s a slo-mo example of a very sloppy German shepherd in action.
- No matter how badly your day is going, I’ll bet this hasn’t happened to you.