Press "Enter" to skip to content
- A Scottish brewery — opening in the U.S. today — not only allows employees to bring dogs to work. It gives them a week off when they get a new puppy or adopt a rescue dog. (H/T Joel)
- The final (?) chapter has been written in the life and death of Kennewick Man.
- Google and Bing sign a pact to be even more secretively manipulative than they already are with search results.
- Kickstarter: Wearable luggage for the frequent traveler. (Tip o’ hat to MJR who ponders whether this clothing might also substitute for a bug-out bag)
- Gunblogger Kim du Toit has returned! Brand new blog; same old eccentric, gentlemanly, South African-born, always interesting (though perhaps too conservative for some hereabouts) Kim.
- Hm. Were the Feinsteinian hysterics right to fear potato-gun WMDs? Naw. These 3D-printed exploding projectiles for your spud gun look like tonsofun.