Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Sloppy science. It wastes billions, produces non-reproduceable results, and sometimes kills people.
- Well. Elio Motors may not yet actually have a product to sell. But this is still a pretty cool map of where their registration holders are.
- Am I following this correctly? The DoJ drops two kiddie-porn charges rather than having classified material brought out in court. Said classified material already being publicly available thanks to WikiLeaks.
- Wired: Tech’s wealthy enclaves hurt the country — and ultimately hurt the enclaves themselves. (I wouldn’t agree with the whole article, but there’s some interesting info in it.)
- Oregon hiker miraculously rescues a dying bear cub. Even more remarkably, bureaucrats agreed he did the right thing. (Wonderful photos, too.)
- Man, this has got to be the most hair-raising puppy-rescue video I’ve ever seen. Normally a 15-minute+ video feels like an eternity to my five-year-old-on-speed brain, but I was on the edge of my seat as this thing got more complicated and dangerous.
- An artist combines sketches with everyday objects.