Press "Enter" to skip to content
- In another triumph of automotive “security,” BMW’s new rental-car service manages to halt three Seattle ferries on a single evening.
- Oh, such a relief. Apparently the cultural-appropriation pecksniffs are trying to find ways (however illogical) to “allow” writers to go on creating characters who aren’t exactly like their authors.
- Looks as if Cleveland was looking for a reason to can the cop who murdered 12-year-old Tamir Rice. They found one, easily enough. Hardly a substitute for the prison sentence the creep deserved, though.
- On that same subject: Here’s the last minute in the life of Philando Castile. And a cop who still has a chance of receiving real justice.
- You really should take a gander at “my” F*c*b**k page if you haven’t lately. The anonymous non-me soul who maintains it always posts lots of quick, interesting, often funny memestuff.
- Next time you’re feeling as if you can’t do anything right, as if the world’s conspiring to make you a failure, consider the life of Elon Musk (in one grand supergraphic of fails).
- Seasteading is not dead. In fact, a new book about it is creating renewed interest. Apparently there’s also a working agreement with French Polynesia, which OMG has got to be the perfect place for it.
- Place statue of Fearless Girl, angering creator of Charging Wall Street Bull? In sculptor solidarity, add Peeing Dog.
- In one of those major “whew!” decisions, the Supremes it’s okay to refill printer cartridges.