Monday links

1. rochesterveteran
    rochesterveteran July 3, 2017 5:50 am

While the peasants are denied access to the king’s beach, the king himself governor basks in the sun.

Christie, “the law is for thee, but not for me”.

2. Laird
    Laird July 3, 2017 8:07 am

Yet more reason not to use Facebook. It shouldn’t be censoring people’s comments, whether “hateful” or not. It’s not FB’s place to “protect” its users from speech they find offensive.

And as to leftist fundamentalism, it comes down to this: the left considers leftist violence to be free speech, and right-wing free speech to be violence. I consider leftism to be a form of mental illness. It’s the inability (or unwillingness) to accept reality for what it is.

3. kentmcmanigal
    kentmcmanigal July 3, 2017 8:33 am

Only a government extremist would believe beaches need to be “opened” by the State to be enjoyed, and that they can be “closed” to keep people away. The fact that the Pumpkin Roll King ignored the closure he imposed is secondary.

Comrade X July 3, 2017 9:12 am

I’m beginning to believe that the majority of news is fake and it doesn’t matter where it originates; CNN or FOX they all have an agenda to promote.

Part of the driving force behind the fake story in Coos Bay is the media desire to be behind “breaking news” first whether it is true or not. Breaking News to me means a new load of hot BS!

It’s the latest and it’s still stinks!

5. jed
    jed July 3, 2017 1:40 pm

The fun thing (or at least one of them) is the rifle she used was a Cooey. (If I’m thinking of the right episode.) Didn’t some character named Walt have a Cooey? Awright, looked for the story.
    Little Woman with Little Gun
    Hmmph. Thought that one had a photo of the rifle, by itself.

> I consider leftism to be a form of mental illness.

You ain’t the only one. Coincidentally, I just saw this video, mentioned by Ol’ Remus at the Woodpile Report:
    Children of Darkness – The Mental Illness of Social Justice Warriors

Joel July 3, 2017 2:56 pm

Didn’t some character named Walt have a Cooey?

🙂 As I recall, there was a character named Walt who had a Cooey. It wasn’t the same Cooey as the one Bella Twin used, though.