- A primer: F*c*b**k’s logic on who is protected against “hate speech.”
- Anatomy of an outbreak of hysteria (and shoddy journalism).
- If you’ve been around the libertarian world for a while, you already know the broad outline of how health insurance came to be delivered by employers. Here are the details.
- Armed 11-year-old saves a fishing party from a charging bear.
- Ick. I knew some animals ate the placentas of their young. Had no idea it’s become a trendy thing in humans.
- A cop says the acquittal in the Philando Castile murder was not a victory for cops. (H/T Shel in comments)
- On free speech and left-wing fundamentalism.
- While the peasants are denied access to the
king’sstate’s beach, the king himselfgovernor basks in the sun. On a holiday weekend celebrating freedom.
- Are dogs a cheetah’s best friend?