- Scott Greenfield has more on F*c*b**k’s plan to have its robots send cops to “help” FB users they judge to be suicidal. I hope FB and its robots get sued — and sued hard — by all those who survive such “help.”
- A biomedical researcher makes the case that animal lovers should support experimentation on animals. (If only the critters could give consent!) (H/T ML)
- You may be glad to know that New York City has solved its rat diversity problem.
- But can non-human animals do arithmetic?
- In nooz you can use: How to make your own onion and garlic powder and your own vegetable stock powder. (Both links H/T MJ)
- And here is the sort of barbarity that only a thug cop could inflict on human and dog alike. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the video; the article describes the authoritarianism, ignorance, and cruelty sufficiently without it.
- But for an antidote: British cop grabs a van to keep it from falling off an icy bridge.
- And for another: shameless pets who’ve taken over relationships.