The Wandering Monk returns later this morning. I have him here for two ambitious days. We’re going to try to:
- Insulate 500+ square feet of attic;
- Prepare the ground for a new propane tank;
- Frame the closet for the bedroom-to-be;
- Finish drywalling the bedroom (just one more sheet) and drywall the new closet, both inside and out (the back of the closet also being a wall in the laundry room);
- And I’m going to attempt to finish the bedroom ceiling as the Monk interrupts his other work to help with tricky cuts and removing/solving various weirdities that are interfering completion of the ceiling.
I’m wildly looking forward to getting all this done (though, as you can imagine, less wildly looking forward to actually doing it). We’ll both be balls-to-the-wall busy today and tomorrow. So if I’m slow to approve or reply to comments, or if I fail to post anything tomorrow, you’ll know why.
Should eventually have happy pix, though. 🙂