Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Hahaha. The eeeeeeeeeevil NRA, no doubt using its malign superpowers, singlehandedly hijacked the Fix-NICS bill — though if you ask me, it was more like the Fix-NICS fans hijacked concealed-carry reciprocity.
- The adopted black baby who got sent back. The story doesn’t end as we’ve been taught to assume.
- This one is flat-out murder-by-cop — who was just acquitted. So much for yesterday’s hint of real justice.
- Phishers are upping their game, sez Krebs; we’ll have to do the same.
- Congress gets its first in-vitro sex scandal. It’s one more legiscritter down (and a well-made point that this isn’t so much about sex as about power over others).
- My fellow anarchists might want to skip this one: How to build a better, smaller, consensual, decentralized government. Then again, it does come from the Mises Institute, so it might be okay …
- What a great idea. The Force Field Cloak is a blanket designed to help kids cope with their fear of the dark. Heck, I wouldn’t mind having one, myself.
- And on the lite side: only in Canada.