Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Pretty funny. And think of the implications! New Jersey towns turn property taxes into “charitable contributions” to scoff at the new tax law.
- Did you know that Ash Wednesday falls on Valentines Day this year? And Easter shares a date with April Fools Day? (unless, of course, you’re of Orthodox persuasion, in which case your calendar is less odd for a change).
- O, brave new America, where where the rich get richer and the poor go to jail. (Tip o’ hat to jc2k in comments)
- Bovard: The latest Bundy trial debacle is yet another reason the feds must be leashed.
- Yet another occasion for asking the eternal question: Why aren’t Hillary and a number of her close associates in the federal pen?
- Colorado senator — who was anti-legalization — tells Jeff Sessions he’ll hold up every DoJ nomination until Sessions reverses his sabotage of the legal cannabis industry.
- Now here’s a shining example for anybody who imagines they’re getting old. She’s still hunting deer days before her 100th birthday — and wonders why anyone’s making a fuss about it. (H/T PT)
- A pictorial primer for us southerners on our Canadian neighbors.