Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “Bomb the schools: A modest proposal.” Hey, she said it, not me. Might be satire, too; you never know. Left-wing satire, so be aware of that.
- Then there’s #SwingBombSF, hanging playful swings myseriously around the city.
- Cracked, which is usually entertaining but also anti-gun, includes the Battle of Athens, Tennessee in a listicle on real-life events as crazy as movie plots.
- Why you should use DuckDuckGo instead of Google. By an exec of the former, but has a few infobits I didn’t know. And of course don’t forget that other privacy-respecting search engine, StartPage. (H/T MJ)
- In all the natter about solutions for the homeless, one thing is often forgotten: the preferences and needs of the homeless themselves.
- Urban wall transformations, before and after.
- If your day isn’t going so well, watch this February fail compilation and you might feel better.
- If not that, then how about this 30-second clip of a guy destroying a speed cam? That was easy …