Press "Enter" to skip to content
- After an eight month paid vacation, the officer who shot Justine Damond has been charged with murder and manslaughter.
- But for most bad cops, there’s still no fear of being caught.
- Take happy family photos at the gun range, get suspended from school. Sigh. New Jersey again.
- Scott Greenfield on those odd income disparities uncovered in a study this week. Yes, the bizarre outcomes are probably a lot more than mere racism.
- What if some girls just don’t want STEM careers?
- A VPN you use on your own server, no need to contract with a provider. That would be great. Too bad it’s being developed by an affiliate of one of the country’s most voracious data gobblers.
- Perhaps not relevant to the accident, but the Uber driver in this week’s death is a felon. Uber’s gotten in trouble for this before. (And yes, I realize how easy it is to become a felon these days, but this is a real felon.)
- Short video: the moment a shelter dog realizes he’s being adopted.