- Return her stolen land to Susette Kelo.
- Is the UK the most dangerous nation on the planet? (I think it’s tongue-in-cheek, but you can never be quite sure in these strange days.)
- Newark police make it easy for everybody to spy on everybody else.
- Wendy McElroy: Cryptocurrencies will be regulated, so let’s regulate with common law, not civil law.
- Should universities teach “indigenous ways of knowing”?
- An interview with Doug Ritter, founder of Knife Rights.
- This week’s v*te in Ireland to allow abortion isn’t just about abortion, but about repudiating the abusive political power of the Catholic church. These are people who overthrew English rule after centuries of failure, only to find themselves under the boot of a different kind of tyrant.
- Aliens land in Oklahoma! Well, not quite. But the photos are surreal. (H/T BD)
- Oh yes, yes, yes; wait for the wonderful dogs to appear. (I’m pretty sure the makers of that video are fans of the great Hungarian film White God.)
The fundraiser has met — and surpassed! — goal, thanks to 53 fabulous donors. It has 5-1/2 more days to run, though. So you can still v*te your support for Living Freedom. As John says in comments (and in his own unique style), “You some few, out there, a little more of $5 and $10 is win. Because, well, isn’t it?” A little more of $5 and $10 is definitely a win and every dime will be put to good use. See the sidebar for ways you can join in the fun.