Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “Come and Take It.” 🙂 (Via BD and Borepatch)
- Kit Perez: Understanding core motivators in human-terrain mapping.
- Thanks to a venal cop, a typically flawed roadside drug test, and naivete, a mother of four spends months in jail … for possession of vitamins.
- Whirlpool was all in favor of “protective” tariffs — until tariffs bit them (and the entire washer-dryer industry) where it hurt.
- For details on the recent (additional) good gun news from (the unlikely) Ninth Circuit, I’ll just refer you to Dr. Jim’s original comment.
- Liberty makes us less free, sez the all-new ACLU. Another good one from J.D. Tuccille.
- Seattle’s tax dollars at work. No doubt plenty of state and federal money, too. How many centuries are people going to go on trusting government when cr*p like this is a regular way of doing business? (H/T MJ)
- Why religious people should consider Sam Harris a worthy opponent — and even in some ways an ally.
- Home Sweet Homer, the strange saga of a real-life Simpsons house.