Press "Enter" to skip to content
- A troll his been harassing Jack Phillips (of Masterpiece Cake Shop) with multiple orders for cakes she knows he won’t bake. Now Colorado’s shameful Civil Rights Commission is
prosecuting persecuting Phillips again.
- Man attempts to kidnap an 11-year-old girl. She and her pals would have none of it. (Sometimes self defense requires just will — and hot coffee.)
- A Brazillian entrepreneur takes doc-in-a-box to new and inspiring levels. (And this in a country that supposedly has government health care for all.) U.S. investors are interested.
- Too bloody typical: A politician who campaigned against “gun violence” is charged with murder — which of course she committed with a firearm.
- The entire West Virginia supreme court just got impeached. (Who would even want a $32,000 couch???)
- The latest on Brandon Straka, the #WalkAway campaign, and “toleration”.
- WordPress mysteriously takes down two right-of-center sites for unspecified violations of terms of service. I’m not familiar with either site, but at least one was standard conspiracist ala Alex Jones.
- LarryA sends this common example of how government “works.”
- Horrifying carnage in that Genoa bridge collapse.
- The Catholic religion has great beauties. The Catholic church is a sewer that only gets more clogged with filth as the years go by.
- She got busted (for a lousy two grams of pot) on her way to a party. Now her mug shot is drawing requests for her to give make-up tips. (H/T BD)
- These dogs were too good for the TSA.