- Amazing! Astounding! Shocking! A mainstream media article recognizes that the NRA is far from being the most uncompromising, radical force in gun rights.
- The owner of that fatal stretch limo is a long-time FBI informant.
- How a strategic alliance between abused Asian students and a conservative activist is upending affirmative action policy.
- Does FreeZoxee sound like an interesting social media alternative? Dunno because I don’t do social media. So you tell me, please.
- How the facial recognition capabilities on our own damn devices can be used against us (and no doubt will be used against us) during border crossings.
- Looks as if psilocybin is on its long, slow way to being FDA approved as medicine.
- Good, brave mom. Apparently well trained with a firearm, too.
- In the History and Nature Can Be Really Gross department, it turns out many victims of Vesuvius didn’t suffocate or die of burns. Their brains boiled and their skulls exploded.* Yep, you needed to know that, didn’t you?
* Exactly as happened to many during the recent Brett Kavanaugh hearings.