Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Dicks Detestable Sporting Goods — you remember them from when they hired lobbyists to work for victim disarmament — gets sued by an ammo manufacturer.
- Tyler Bariss, whose chronic SWATting and calling in of bomb threats finally got an innocent man killed last year, has gotten hit with 46 more charges. Usually I find it despicable how the feds heap charges upon charges to intimidate people into plea bargains; but I hope Bariss goes away for a long, long, long time. And the trigger-happy SWAT sniper with him.
- LOL, a judge in Washington state rips off his robe and sprints after two escaping prisoners. Catches one, too.
- Doug “Krikkit” Krick, founder of the Pink Pistols, has died at 48. Suicide.
- Our poor neglected cerebellums (cerebella? cerebelli?) play a bigger role in our lives than previously recognized.
- Women’s Outdoor News asks, what is this crazy business of opening our doors to strangers on that one night of the year and how can we make it safer for homeowners?
- Just in time for that special night, an analysis and great examples of what makes music sound scary. Very interesting, even if they don’t mention the theremin or the blaster beam. (H/T Shel)
- When the doctor says get rid of the dog for the sake of your allergies or your lungs, most dog people say hell no.